support 1366×768 1920×1080 1920*1200 (max)
support USB upgrade
containing Dual HDMI/AV/USB PC/VGA
Step of USB upgrade:
1.Put the document of “xxxx.bin” to USB flsh disk ,then insert the usb disk and the keyboard to the board
2.After turn on the power ,the light of the keyboard will flash.when the light stop flashing ,it means upgrade has finished
Does this board suitable for my LCD? How to know? Here is the method!
Find the program:
Step 1: Find your LCD model’s resolution and input Voltage (you can check the resolution from this link: http://www.panelook.com/index.php)
- Power supply voltage and current: DC 12V, max. 2000Ma
- NOTE: Max. current doesn’t include the currents for driving TFT-LCD panel, backlight, USB port or expanded modules.
- Voltage on driving panel screen: DC 3.3V / 5V/ 12V
- Standby Power: <0.2W (for motherboard only)
- Max. current on USB connector: 500mA