The 8002 is an audio power amplifier primarily designed for demanding applications in low-power portable systems. It is capable of delivering 3 watts of continuous average power to an 3 BTL load with less than 10% distortion (THD) from a 5VDC power supply. the 8002 does not require output coupling capacitors or bootstrap capacitors, and therefore is ideally suited for mobile phone and other low voltage applications where minimal power consumption is a primary requirement.the 8002 features a low-power consumption shutdown mode.the 8002 contains advanced pop & click circuitry which eliminates noise which would otherwise occur during turn-on and turn-off transitions. The 8002 is unity-gain stable and can be configured by external gain-setting resistors.
NS8002 MD8002A SOP8 MD8002 SOP 8002A SMD SOP-8 8002 Audio Amplifier IC in Pakistan
Out of stock
Share This Product Anywhere!
- Power Output at 5.0V, 10% THD+N, 3 3W (typ)
- Power Output at 5.0V,10% THD+N,4 2.65W (typ)
- Power Output at 5.0V,10% THD+N,8 1.8W (typ)
- Shutdown Current 0.6A (typ)
- Available in space-saving packages: SOP
- Improved pop & click circuitry eliminates noise during turn-on and turn-off transitions
- 2.20- 5.5V operation
- No output coupling capacitors, snubber networks or bootstrap capacitors required
- Unity-gain stable
- External gain configuration capability
Out of stock